The safety, health, and well-being of our customers, our families, and our employees have always been and will always be our top priority. We wanted to let you know what we are doing to help keep ourselves, our shops and our customers healthy from COVID-19. Below is a a brief description of the steps we have taken.
Here is what we are doing:
- Sick employees are not permitted to work.
- Employees exhibiting symptoms will be sent home immediately.
- Employees are required to wash or sanitize their hands on an hourly basis.
- Posters with preventative measures are hung in highly visible areas throughout the workplace.
- Every two hours, staff uses sanitizing solution to wipe down all common areas. This includes all countertops, electronics, touchscreens, phones, and point-of-sale equipment. As well as other frequently touched surfaces, light switches, door and equipment handles, and shared bathrooms.
Also, we know that you may not want to venture out of your home. We have been busy uploading images to our website so you can window shop from home. If you would like more information about our shoes, please call us or send us an email.
We will be happy to assist you! ~ Team Sole Food